Dear parents/guardians and members of our community:
The Macaulay Child Development Centre is committed to the health, safety and well-being of the families we serve, as well as, our staff, providers, volunteers and our greater community. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to evolve, we are actively monitoring the situation and following the directions and protocols of Toronto Public Health, the Ministry of Health and the City of Toronto. As such, many of our programs have been suspended until further notice. Although we are practicing social distancing by closing our offices at 2010 Eglinton Avenue and suspending all face-to-face meetings, we will continue to provide services and support where possible.
In these uncertain times, Macaulay will continue to support our community by developing new ways to deliver services including telephone consultations, video conferencing and/or other virtual means. For more than 80 years, we have been committed to helping children succeed. Now more than ever, this remains true.
While our offices and program centres may be temporarily closed, we are still here, working remotely and we will continue to communicate with you to share important information and deliver critical support to our community.
Please visit the links below for important information and updates:
- Update on Service Delivery – December 31, 2021
- Update on Service Delivery (December 23, 2020)
- Update on our COVID-19 response (April 30, 2020)
- Full list of suspended programs
- Child Care re-opening update
- Online resources for children and families
- Child care fee updates and information
- Health advice
- Self Care Resources
- Mental Health Resources
- Community and Social Services
- Grocery Delivery for Families in Need
- Donate NOW to the United Way of Greater Toronto’s COVID-19 crisis fund
Please visit our website and social media channels regularly for information and updates and feel free to reach out at any time.
Stay safe and healthy.