Every number tells a story. For all of us at Macaulay, every single one of these numbers represents a person, a child, a parent, a caregiver and community partners. It is these people who inspire us in our efforts every day, every week, every year.
- Over 6,000 adults served
- Over 5,500 children served
- Over 1,500 children with extra support needs
Who are the children and families we serve:
- 69% adults born outside of Canada, from 92 countries
- 61% of Macaulay families completed college or university
- 42% of families live in neighborhoods identified by the City of Toronto as high need.
- 39% family income of less than $30,000/year
- 26% of children have extra support needs
- 30% of families do not speak English at home