today and for the future.
We believe every child deserves a strong start and a bright future.
Unfortunately, many children in Toronto are at risk, faced with daunting challenges that can impact their overall development and well-being.
- More than 40% of Macaulay families earn less than $30,000 annually
- 47% of Canadian parents report that their child has been bullied
- 31% of Macaulay families have a child with a special need
- 15% of Canadian children cannot access supervised after school programs
- 1 in 10 Toronto households cannot afford regular meals and a healthy diet
Macaulay works every day to overcome these barriers and ensure all children have an equal opportunity to thrive. Through our mosaic of programs and services we are equipping children and families with the skills they need to succeed. Last year, we reached out to more than 7,000 children.
Join us, and help change the life of a child right here in Toronto.
Your one-time, monthly or annual gift can make a lasting difference in a child’s life. For example, a gift of $150 could:
- Send a child with special needs to Macaulay’s Summer Program
- Provide a healthy snack and nutritional counselling at Macaulay’s Homework Clubs
- Provide child development advice to vulnerable families
- Provide customized parenting programs for families facing major challenges
DONATE NOW online through Canada Helps or donate by cheque:
2010 Eglinton Avenue West
For additional information, please contact us at (416) 789-7441 ext. 250 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Make your next party an ECHOage party and help support Macaulay! Please think of us next time you are planning a birthday party!