Licensed Home Child Care
Macaulay offers licensed care in family settings to over 400 children daily, from infancy to 12 years. Caregivers are carefully screened, approved and regularly monitored to ensure they meet government standards for quality and safety. Agency staff consult, educate and support caregivers to meet the needs of each child, including those with challenges.
- regular monitoring to ensure safe, quality care
- carefully selected caregivers, police reference checks and medicals
- on-going training in child development, nutrition, first aid and child safety
- care in multiple languages
- full and part time care and non-traditional hours available for those working shifts
Licensed Home Child Care in homes across Toronto:
Why Choose Licensed Home Child Care for your child?
- meets government standards
- small group means more individualized attention
- keep the family together; children of different ages are all in one home
- choose from over 100 homes
- nutritious, home-cooked meals and snacks; perfect for children with allergies and other food restrictions
- combines the comfort of family with stimulating early learning
Very affordable rates. Subsidies available through the City of Toronto.
If you would like to find out more about this program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (416) 789-7441.
To find out more information about home child care in Toronto, please contact Toronto Children’s Services.
To view our parent guide for Home Child Care click here.
To view our current 2021 Home Child Care program service offerings and parent fees click here.