today and for the future.
Macaulay Child Development Centre is a dynamic charitable organization committed to helping all children reach their full potential and thrive.
Knowing that the best way to help a child succeed is to also support the child’s family and community, we offer programs and services for children and those closest to them.
A bit about what we do…
- Promote healthy child development, self- esteem and essential skills
- Nurture strong families and encourage effective parenting
- Provide specialized supports for children most in need
- Lead the way with creative, effective responses to emerging needs
- Collaborate to build communities that are inclusive and responsive to the needs of all children and families
Ways we make a difference – by the numbers
- Provide essential services to over 6,000 children and over 8,000 parents and caregivers
- Assist over 2,000 children with extra support needs such as autism, developmental delays and behavioural challenges
- Employ over 150 highly qualified staff to work in agency and neighbourhood centres, schools, children’s homes, and caregiver homes
- Provide services in 21 languages
- Provide consultation and training to 166 agencies and over 1,500 professionals