At Macaulay we know about kids. We know that raising children in today’s world isn’t always easy. Nearly one-third of Toronto’s children are living in low-income families. For these children, poor living conditions, food insecurity and safety concerns are a daily reality. Their families face increased stress and strain and children are at high risk of behavioural and developmental delays.
Macaulay’s Annual Spring Campaign raises much needed funds to support programs and services that help kids grow and flourish in school, in their communities and in their lives.
Last year, our campaign raised over $30,000 to help kids grow by:
- Building strong families and communities
- Enabling young children to
- Enabling young children to develop important literacy and communication skills
- Supporting children with special needs
- Providing quality after school programming for school age children
We are so grateful for the support of our donors and we are excited to share with you the details of our 2016 campaign, which will launch this April. Stay tuned to learn more about how you can help kids grow!