today and for the future.
Please Give Generously.
Nearly one-third of Toronto’s children are living in low-income families. In fact, more than 50% of Macaulay families earn less than $30,000 annually. Macaulay aims to meet the needs of these families and give ALL children a chance to succeed. Last year alone, we provided support to nearly 7,000 children and youth including 2,500 children with special needs. We need your support now more than ever to ensure a bright and vibrant future.
Your one-time, monthly or annual gift can make a lasting difference in a child’s life. For example, a gift of $150 could:
- send a child with special needs to Macaulay’s summer program
- provide a healthy snack and nutritional counseling at Macaulay’s After School Program
- provide child development advice for a high risk parent in their home
- provide books, puppets and literacy materials at Macaulay’s community literacy programs
There are many ways to support children and families:
- Having an event? Direct a portion of your proceeds to Macaulay
- Make children smile by donating any of the following items:
- Ages 6 – 12: Lego, books, electronics
- Ages 0 – 5: diapers, baby books, electronics
- Winter clothing for all ages: hats, gloves, blankets
Have a fundraising idea? We’d love to hear about it. Contact Shana Gelbart email@example.com or 416-789-7441