today and for the future.
Mission, Vision and Commitments
The Macaulay Child Development Centre fosters the optimal development of children, in partnership with their family and community.
All children achieve their greatest potential within caring, responsive families and communities.
We make a difference because:
- We believe all children are important.
- We treat every individual with respect.
- We value diversity and strive to eliminate barriers.
- We build on individual, family and community strengths.
- We are committed to integrity and accountability.
- We engage in lifelong learning.
- We work with children and families in the context of their environment.
- We listen to our communities and use research to keep our services effective.
- We share our knowledge and experience with others.